Re: SELinux disabled after installation through Kickstart

On 9/17/19 2:51 PM, jose.nunez-zuleta@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Thomas,

I think I don't have any SELINUX support on the kernel:

[root@X ~]# egrep CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/config

I tried with an older kernel on a different machine:

[root ~@Y]$ egrep SELI /boot/config-3.10.0-693.11.6.el7.x86_64
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_BOOTPARAM_VALUE=1
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DISABLE=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_AVC_STATS=y
CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_CHECKREQPROT_VALUE=1
# CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_POLICYDB_VERSION_MAX is not set

But again this is an old kernel. Do the modules stayed the same?

Thanks!

This is a question best asked on a kernel mailing list. I'd love to dive in and hammer on this, but the rest of the list members probably don't want to see us troubleshooting kernel builds.

Or, if you like, e-mail me off list and I'll see if I can help.

TC