Re: Contributing to Fedora's SELinux policies

On 4/24/2019 10:24 AM, Jag Raman wrote:

On Apr 24, 2019, at 7:11 AM, Lukas Vrabec <lvrabec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Agree with Jason,

Feel free to contribute, we'll be more than glad ;)

Thanks,
Lukas.

On 4/23/19 11:35 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
The selinux-policy RPM references the repository:

URL         : https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy

There are several projects under https://github.com/fedora-selinux which
might interest you.  I see that pull requests are being merged so that
seems a reasonable way to contribute.

- J<

Thank you very much Jason & Lukas.

I’m trying to build the policy. After cloning the “selinux-policy" repo.,
we need to execute “.travis.yml” to setup the “contrib” folder. Is that correct?

I'm facing some build issues, and would like to confirm that the following steps I'm following to build the policy are correct.

# git clone https://github.com/containers/container-selinux.git
# rm -rf selinux-policy/policy/modules/contrib
# git clone https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy-contrib.git selinux-policy/policy/modules/contrib;
# git clone https://github.com/containers/container-selinux.git
# cp container-selinux/container.* selinux-policy/policy/modules/contrib;
# cd selinux-policy
# make conf
# make policy

One of the issues I'm facing is that "djbdns.te" is passing an attribute
(djbdns_domain) as argument to the interface
"corenet_all_recvfrom_unlabeled". That doesn't seem correct, and
therefore wondering if we're even supposed to build policy for djbdns.

Could someone kindly confirm the steps to build the Fedora selinux-policy
with "contrib"s.

Thanks!
--
Jag