Re: Resetting SELinux to default

>/sbin/fixfiles -F restore >/dev/null 2>&1
>so if anything would have been printed, it is redirected to /dev/null.

>But before we go any further, what are you actually trying to
>accomplish?

Earlier I asked about an SELinux prevention message. After running "touch /.autorelabel && reboot" I don't see such messages in the log and ALSO it seems that the problem has been solved! Because I can upload files on the server via browser.

So, I wonder if there are still some messages that are redirected to /dev/null
!!

Regards,
Mahmood