Re: How do I stop ignoring an alert?

Is it Fedora? CentOS? Which version of setroubleshoot?

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 11:07:39AM -0400, John Griffiths wrote:
> That brings up the browser just fine, but there is not a list of alerts.
> It says, "No alerts."

> If the alert is ignored, it does not show in the browser as far as I know.

The browser should show the same list of alerts as the following command:

$ sealert -l '*'

It's a list of all stored alerts.

If an alert is ignored, setroubleshood server doesn't sent DBUS signal with
the alert and therefore seapplet doesn't show a notification. But when you open
sealert browser, the alert should be there.

There's another button `List All Alerts` where you can list all alerts and see
their statuses and how many time they occurred.

If you have 'No Alerts' then you might be just lucky.

You can try to generate an alert to check if it works correctly. Something like:

$ sudo runcon system_u:system_r:httpd_t:s0 bash -c 'hostname'