Re: How do I stop ignoring an alert?

That brings up the browser just fine, but there is not a list of alerts.
It says, "No alerts."

If the alert is ignored, it does not show in the browser as far as I know.

What I am looking for is a way to display alerts that have been ignored
and no longer display in the browser by default. Is there an option for
that? The sealert --help shows none that are obvious.

If the installation of a new policy wipes the ignore data, then that is
fine and eventually solves my issue. If it doesn't, then my question
remains.

Thanks,
John