Can third party kernel modules be inserted in selinux system?

Hi All,

I have enabled SELINUX in kernel and added respective userland packages to rootfs on my embedded environment.

Now I have downloaded some third party kernel modules and tried to insert, and I got below messages. Got inserted but no device nodes got created, means partial

insmod if-susi.ko
[  609.367590] kfopen failed! (-2)
[  609.370755] kfopen failed! (-2)
[  609.500194] kfopen failed! (-2)
[  609.503351] kfopen failed! (-2)

Q) Can kernel modules from third party, be inserted without issues (or) do we need to build those modules using SELINUX kernel?

Thanks,
Srinivas.