Re: SElinux Query

Hi,

On 04/03/2016 10:20 AM, Naina Emmanuel wrote:
Good Afternoon
Can u please help me and tell...
1) how we can check, which policy modules are actually enforced? means
which services are being secured by selinux. because #semodule -l gives
loaded modules, but which are being secured how can we check that???*
*

If you are looking for services on your system secured by SELinux you could run:
# ps -efZ
This command shows you labels of every process on your system. Processes with unconfined_t or unconfined_service_t label are unsecured from SELinux point of view.

2) If i dont understand any macro, from where i can get its description
or help?*
*

The best way will be to download selinux-policy fedora github repo[1]. Then you can find description and also definition of macro you don't understand.

*
*
*
*thanks in advance
*
*
*
*
*
/Engr. Naina Emmanuel/*
*Linux Essential Certified (LEPDC)**
*
*Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)*
*Computer Engineering Department, UET Taxila
*
*Information Security, CS Department, CIIT Islamabad
*

[1] https://github.com/fedora-selinux/selinux-policy

--
Lukas Vrabec