SElinux Query

Good Afternoon
Can u please help me and tell...
1) how we can check, which policy modules are actually enforced? means which services are being secured by selinux. because #semodule -l gives loaded modules, but which are being secured how can we check that???
2) If i dont understand any macro, from where i can get its description or help?

thanks in advance

Engr. Naina Emmanuel
Linux Essential Certified (LEPDC)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Computer Engineering Department, UET Taxila
Information Security, CS Department, CIIT Islamabad