Deep Dive into MLS/MCS

Hello,

I'm new to this list.

I've been looking for a guide or documentation for MLS/MCS policy implementation with SELinux. I've read all the documentations from CentOS, RedHat, Fedora documentations. But, I'm still not clear enough to use it on the production servers.

If it is okay, please kindly advice me to a guide or a documentation or a link or something like that for me to read which would be quite more helpful.

Regards,
--
Yan Naing Myint