Re: setsebool -P cron_userdomain_transition on not permanent?

On Thu, Mar 06, 2014 at 12:13:10 -0500,
  Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sesearch -A -b cron_userdomain_transition -C
/etc/selinux/targeted/policy/policy.29

If this shows most of the lines lines beginning with E then you know it is on
in the policy file.  If they begin with D then it is off.

I tried this and saw the lines began with E. I'll try testing a reboot and then try testing a reinstall of the targeted policy. I'll see if either those change things. If so I'll file a bug. If not, I'll just keep an eye on it. (Unfortunately it isn't obvious until I reboot, so that makes it hard to narrow down what change caused the issue.)

Thanks.