Proof is in the pudding

Hi all,

After a long time of evangelising about SELinux to my sceptical colleagues, this seemed like the perfect opportunity to test it.

We tried the exploit with SELinux in permissive mode and it worked then in enforcing and SELinux prevented it! Not that I'm surprised, but it's nice to have a real-world exploit to demonstrate.

Cheers,
Doug