RE: Disable policy module?

I had developed a policy module for my Rails/Passenger application before there was an RHEL passenger policy.  It creates its own specific types using the httpd interface and it works.  The RHEL module was written for different versions of Ruby, Rails and Passenger: it expects things in different places, uses different types, and some of the .fc specifications conflict with mine.  This is not a complaint, it's just that different programmers, working independently and with different goals in mind, will inevitably design their software in different ways.  If I was developing something new then obviously I would use the RHEL policy and the versions of packages it was designed for.  However now it would take a lot of work to bring my existing policy or application into line with yours.  Since I already have something that works now, I don't think I can face putting a lot of effort into redesigning it so that it simply still works.

Anyway, thanks Dominick for the "semodule -d" tip - I haven't had a chance to test it in my installer yet but it looks as if it should do the trick.

Moray.
“To err is human; to purr, feline.”