Re: software update & SELinux libraries

Sent this to Steven Stern, who advised me to do it "by hand": run "sudo yum update" which I did, results below. (Should've replied to list to begin with, I bet...)

"Wow! It downloaded & installed 129 different programs, pieces of firmware, & even a new kernel (3.3.4); mixed in among that number were at least some of the original 10 (microcode-reader, ffmpeg, some of the SELinux libs, anyway).

So, broken gui updater? Stop relying on it and run the yum command periodically?"