Re: EL6 reference policy sources?

On February 2, 2012 20:32:57 Dominick Grift wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 12:04 -0700, Dmitry Makovey wrote:
> > in other words - "no" :) thanks for the help though, through rebuilding
> > package I have discovered that there's selinux-policy-doc file (BTW - is
> > it me or is it a strange suffix? I though everything else used -docs
> > suffix, no?) Abovementioned file has some HTML reference of most of the
> > tunables and other things I can use building my own policies.
>
> eclipse-slide eclipse plugin is nicer imho.
> It is pretty easy to port to el6 as well. basically just use fedora14
> eclipse-slide srpm to rpmbuild --rebuild it on el6 (also a few
> dependencies would need the same treatment but theyre also available
> from fedora)

thanks for sharing this. My workstation is F16 so I get all the goodies and no
headache of backporting to EL6, the drawback is that to really test things I
have to do it on the server.

> these vids have a least some intro to eclipse-slide:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4EyoW_7riQ
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2soA3CD2pY&feature=plcp&context=C3927bd3UDO
> EgsToPDskIl3xy3igroKtda2G7mZQFI

nice, thanks!

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator

When in trouble when in doubt run in circles scream and shout
     http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19330