Re: EL6 reference policy sources?

On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 12:04 -0700, Dmitry Makovey wrote:

> in other words - "no" :) thanks for the help though, through rebuilding
> package I have discovered that there's selinux-policy-doc file (BTW - is it me
> or is it a strange suffix? I though everything else used -docs suffix, no?)
> Abovementioned file has some HTML reference of most of the tunables and other
> things I can use building my own policies.

eclipse-slide eclipse plugin is nicer imho.
It is pretty easy to port to el6 as well. basically just use fedora14
eclipse-slide srpm to rpmbuild --rebuild it on el6 (also a few
dependencies would need the same treatment but theyre also available
from fedora)

these vids have a least some intro to eclipse-slide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4EyoW_7riQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2soA3CD2pY&feature=plcp&context=C3927bd3UDOEgsToPDskIl3xy3igroKtda2G7mZQFI