Re: SELinux troubleshooter

John Dennis wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

It would be nice if I could just tell SELinux troubleshooter not to show me alerts at all or filter out particular set of alerts so I don't get repeated popups say when building a live cd or for known issues. It is otherwise quite annoying at times and I have to kill it to get it to shut up.
You can filter alerts. In the alert browser is a checkbox next to each alert labelled "Quiet". If you check that you wont get notifications for that alert.

That doesn't allow me to select more than one. This should be more easier than checking them one by one.

Rahul