Re: postfix, procmail and SELinux - No Go

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mardi 20 juin 2006 à 11:27 -0500, Marc Schwartz (via MN) a écrit :

As Murphy's Law would dictate, no spam with pyzor hits since updating
the policies.  The two or three that I have had so far, have no hits on
any of the remote tests.

You may try to feed the system one of the test spam patterns/messages
bundled with SA. I think they were in razor and pyzor db (because you
can't rely on spam hitting you at the right moment;)

Nicolas,

Yes, there is a spam test msg (gtube) that is bundled.

One can use:

cat /usr/share/doc/spamassassin-3.1.3/sample-spam.txt | spamassassin -D

Thanks for the pointer.  This does check, pyzor, razor2 and DCC.

Regards,

Marc