selinux, httpd, and nfs

I'm trying to use NFS to make a bunch of images available for apache. SELinux on the apache server seems to be getting in the way, and this time I think it really is SELinux, because apache can serve the images just fine when I'm not enforcing. When I turn on enforcing, I get permission denied messages.

Unfortunately, there are no avc messages being generated, even when I follow the steps listed out here:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/index.html#id2827008

I suspect the issue might have something to do with there being no SELinux attributes on the files in my image directory.... but without any avc messages, it's hard to tell.

Interestingly, even when I am enforcing, I can copy and read the files.... just not with apache.

I'm using:

2.6.12-1.1447_FC4
libselinux-devel-1.23.10-2
libselinux-1.23.10-2
selinux-policy-targeted-sources-1.25.4-10
selinux-policy-targeted-1.25.4-10