Re: Acess others disk partions(fat32)

Heh, sorta. Actually, this might be something for apache consideration. A forum-goer at one of the forums I administrate for a former employer was running into something similar with his linux-based apache 2.0.52 build.

Has anyone had similar problems with apache accessing directory roots on fat32 mounted partitions?

Personally, I have been unable to re-create the problem as I dont have a fat32 partition to test it on. My NTFS tests have been successful, however.
Wayne S. Frazee
"Any sufficiently developed bug is indistinguishable from a feature."