Acess others disk partions(fat32)

Hello,
I have fedora core 3 and windows installed on my computer but when i´m using fedora i can´t acess to other partions where i have my documents. Before i had mandrakelinux and i could acess easly to others partions.
So, i´d like to know what i have to do to solve this problem.
Thank you

Regards,
Pedro Goncalves