SELinux installation!

Hi,

I have a little problem in installing SELinux.
I begin with writing "linux selinux" at the boot prompt and then after
some steps I see that the SELinux has been actived. But when I choose
"custom", I don't know which package include "/etc/security/selinux/src"(I
mean the "src" directory). Because the "src" directory exist whenever I
choose "everything" and installing in this mode will take very long time.

thanx,