SELinux and Oracle Database 10g

Is anyone working on a policy for Oracle 10g yet?

I'm thinking about writing an article that will cover the whole process of
securing an Oracle database 10g using MAC. And I'm also thinking about
writing a policy for Oracle Database 10g and for Oracle's Real Application
Cluster (RAC).

If anyone is already working on it, please let me know.

Werner

http://www.puschitz.com/
http://www.puschitz.com/OracleOnLinux.shtml