Re: load-spellchecking and no-manual-page-for-binary

Thanks

hunspell-fr is already installed...
but yes, this is not really important.

For the man page warning, you are right, but now I understand the problem I got. When I run: fedpkg lint, it checks all packages, not only the latest version specified in the spec file:
 6 packages and 1 specfiles checked

There is a directory named x86_64, and I found old packages version without man page... #noob I removed all previous versions, and now there are no problems anymore.