QEMU info

Hi all,

As Richard and I go through the legal/licensing related wiki pages, we've come across some info that is clearly not legal or licensing related.

The info on QEMU (pasted below) is one example. Seems like this would be more appropriately suited for a page related to technical requirements for packaging?

I'm not sure where that would be - could someone maybe take the info below and make sure it gets to a proper location in packaging (or other) docs??

Thanks!
Jilayne

"QEMU ROMs
Whenever possible, ROMS implementing BIOS or Firmware for QEMU system targets must be built from source on the intended architecture. However, in many situations, this is not practical or possible. As a special exception for those situations where it is not practical or possible, prebuilt binary ROMS implementing BIOS or Firmware for QEMU system targets may be included in Fedora Packages, as long as the corresponding source code is also included in the Source RPM package.?