Documentation for F15's "Remove SETUID" Change?

Hi all,

The subject of setuid came up in a private conversation recently, and to my
surprise we don't seem to have it documented in the packaging guidelines:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/

Per https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RemoveSETUID#Documentation

"We should change documentation on packaging guidelines to talk about
using file capabilities."

but the only mention of capabilities seem to be that, if you use it or
suid, PIE must be enabled:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#_pie

Should this be documented somewhere, or if it's there but it's lost in
the wiki->docs migration, does anyone know where the documentation is?

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
identities: https://keyoxide.org/5dce2e7e9c3b1cffd335c1d78b229d2f7ccc04f2