Restricting a build to one arch

I am having trouble with a build on the ppc64le arch.
I do not have such a machine for testing so that only way I can see to debug it is to try patches in the spec file that print diagnostic output.

There is no point in running these tests on all the arch values, only the one that is failing.
How do I do this ?