Announcing LLVM Snapshot Packages for Fedora Linux

Dear Fedora packagers, developers and users,

we have some good news for you:

We are beginning to build nightly snapshot packages of LLVM for the latest
versions of Fedora Linux (currently 34, 35 and rawhide) for a growing list of
architectures.

You can grab them here:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/fedora-llvm-team/llvm-snapshots/

Feel free to enable the copr repository with

    $ dnf copr enable @fedora-llvm-team/llvm-snapshots

and then install the i.e. latest clang with

    $ dnf install clang

Beware, that a snapshot release of LLVM is probably more unstable than a
regular release! If you run into a problem, I would kindly ask you to wait
and try it again with the next snapshot.

We hope you enjoy this peek into the next version of LLVM that you can now
try without too much hassle and without compiling it every day on your own.

Regards,

Konrad Kleine

Senior Software Engineer, Platform Tools

Red Hat

kkleine@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +49(0)151/21000244

D87A 77F4 2A58 C72D 12A7 203B C0A0 2C32 BCB7 3099