Re: Mangling shebangs in text files: How to detect them, bug in the current implementation and possible solutions

On 22. 09. 21 18:47, Steve Grubb wrote:
4) maybe fapolicyd-cli has better detection? Or at least, its more closely
maintained. It also has it's own ELF detection so that it's stable from
release to release.

Not checked whether it has better detection or not, but I see it would pull the following packages into the default buildroot:

acl
cryptsetup-libs
dbus-broker
dbus-common
dbus
device-mapper-libs
device-mapper
expat
fapolicyd-dnf-plugin
fapolicyd
iptables-legacy-libs
json-c
kmod-libs
libargon2
libibverbs
libnl3
libpcap
libseccomp
lmdb-libs
mpdecimal
python-pip-wheel
python-setuptools-wheel
python3-libs
python3
systemd-pam
systemd-rpm-macros
systemd

Installed size: 54 M

I don't think this is acceptable. Even systemd and Python alone are not supposed to be there.

--
Miro Hrončok