-d. bowie

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 at 10:09 AM, Jilayne Lovejoy <jlovejoy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi packaging and legal lists,

I saw a recent self introduction here and thought I ought to do that same!
I'm a lawyer who's worked in open source for some time and interested in helping more on the legal side related to licenses and processes around that. I joined Red Hat Legal in February. I've been a lurker on the legal list for years, but I thought it'd be good to introduce myself to the packaging group as well since license topics can intersect. I've also been a co-lead on the SPDX legal team since the project's inception, and would be happy to chat about that with anyone who is interested. Cheers, Jilayne