Multi-version and review exception

Hi,

From Guidelines:

> Note that some new packages may be exempt from the review process.

> The package is being created so that multiple versions of the same package can coexist in the distribution ...

We already have lot of packages in the PHP stack which seems to apply to
this exception (all have been reviewed)

And some other are mostly ready, examples:

php-cs-fixer3        from php-cs-fixer (v2)
php-doctrine-cache2  from php-doctrine-cache (v1)
php-monolog2         from php-Monolog (v1)
php-phpseclib3       from php-phpseclib3 (v2)

Can you please confirm that the exception apply here
and that I can use the fedpkg with --exception flag ?

Remi