Re: Old approved package review requests

V Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 04:41:39PM -0000, Mattia Verga napsal(a):
> Looking at [1] there are some package review requests that got approved more
> than one year ago, but never finalized.
>
> What are your opinions about this? Do you think after more than one year
> a positive review could still be valid? Do you think a delta of one year is
> too much, or too low?

Relengs reject reviews older than 6 weeks, I think, when processing requests
for a new repository. I recommend shortening the limit to 6 weeks since
granting fedora-review+ and resetting the review to the initial state (NEW
state, unasssigned, no fedora-review flag) with an explanatory comment.

One also could check wheter the reviewed package was or was not created in
Fedora. It sometimes happen that a packager gets the repository from releang,
but forget to import and build the package or forgets building the package, or
forgets closing the view bug report. If the package has not yet been built,
it could also be retired (fedpkg retire) on dist-git level.

-- Petr