Help reqest: dependencies for packaging writefreely (Golang)

Hi all,

I'm currently working on packaging github.com/writeas/writefreely, a platform for building writing spaces.  Some of its dependencies are currently not packaged for Fedora, so I'm seeking some advice on the granularity to which I should be packaging each dependency.

github.com/writeas/writefreely depends on github.com/writeas/web-core.  This is a library that is used by the project developers (write.as) for all their shared code.  It is likely that this will be used as a dependency for future packages (for example, when their photo sharing service, snap.as, gets released), but unlikely that it will ever be used by anyone other than these developers.

Therefore, should github.com/writeas/web-core be its own package, should I bundle it in with writefreely, should it be a subpackage of writefreely, or indeed something else?

Additionally, web-core has its own dependencies of the same kind.  Where possible, I have submitted PRs[1,2,3] to their repo to reduce unnecessary dependencies, but web-core still depends upon github.com/writeas/impart and github.com/writeas/openssl-go.  These libraries are both unlikely to be used anywhere else; should these be bundled too?

If the correct course of action is to bundle the dependencies (in a nested way), I would really appreciate somebody experienced at packaging Go packages to give some guidance on how to do this sensibly with the Go SPEC file macro system.  This is especially since the current documentation[4] seems pretty light on the topic of dealing with SPEC files with multiple sources.

Also, this is my first time joining a mailing list to actually get involved with the Fedora project, so do let me know if this sort of question actually belongs elsewhere.

Kind regards,
Edd Salkield

[1] https://github.com/writeas/web-core/pull/6
[2] https://github.com/writeas/web-core/pull/8