Re: What is the best practice to use both gcc and clang flags macros in %check?

> Let me check how to use %set_build_flags with CC=clang CXX=clang++.

Maybe my intent using the cmake options -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS
-DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS was I wanted to align with the usage in the upstream
[1].
I have a resistance to use %set_build_flags in this case, as it has
the exported environment variables [2] with the wider scope in %check
where I want to run 4 test cases changing the environment variables
for each test case.

Though I still do not know how to use %set_build_flags for clang, I
can go ahead with the current spec file.

[1] https://github.com/simd-everywhere/simde/blob/0f4bc1a2e0ee28e8eeea9a5c5de9c45a6abea2fb/.travis.yml#L259-L260
[2] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/redhat-rpm-config/blob/master/f/macros#_96

--
Jun | He - His - Him