Re: Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (2020-04-02 16:00 UTC)

On 02. 04. 20 9:38, Vít Ondruch wrote:
I just wonder, is the FPC working? I don't see any meeting minutes, the
agenda is the same for this week as it was for the last week and the
week before and the week before the week before, there is 56 opened
tickets + 20 opened PR, but there are just 4 of them listed here ...

The problem with the agenda is that in order to add a ticket, a member needs to explicitly tag it with "meeting" and that does not happen very often.

And since there is no "stalled ticket policy", things really tend to get forgotten. It's mostly ENOTIME for everybody I guess and I am guilty as charged as well.

If there anything you need to add to the agenda, just ask and I'll add the tag.

(Please don't say "add everything", that is unfortunately not going to work.)

--
Miro Hrončok