enabling a service by default for clean installs and upgrades

Hi,

Approved feature earlyoom [1] by default on Fedora Workstation. There is a systemd unit earlyoom.service, that should be enabled on both clean installs and upgrades; but not reset to enabled if the user already has it installed and disabled. I've read [2] and am pretty sure the only two things I need to do are:

fedora-comps/comps-f32.xml.in
Add earlyoom to group `workstation-product`, setting packagereq type="default".

fedora-release/90-default.preset
Add enable earlyoom.service

Since the earlyoom.spec file [3] contains

%post
%systemd_post %{name}.service

I don't think I need to do anything else.

Related, there's a decent chance a better approach than earlyoom will become ready by ~F34, in which case we'll want to (ideally) remove/uninstall earlyoom on upgrades. Second best is to just disable it (reset the vendor preset on upgrade). So if there's a better approach from the get go, I'm all ears.

Thanks!

Chris Murphy

[1] https://pagure.io/fesco/issue/2320
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Scriptlets/