Re: Skip the meeting this week, unless someone else wants to run it

On 08. 01. 20 19:27, James Antill wrote:
  I know we skipped a couple of meetings over the holiday break, but I'm
not available to run the meeting this week (although I might be able to
participate if anyone else wants to).
  There is one PR that's had a comment recently, but apart from that we
don't seem to be holding anything new up (if you haven't read the fonts
rewrite, tomorrow's meeting time would be good).

I'll dedicate the meeting time to actually reading the fonts guidelines update, if cancelled.

--
Miro Hrončok