Re: RPM macro flag with optional value

MH> Hey!  Can I define an RPm macro that takes a flag that may or may
MH> not have an argument?

As far as I know, you cannot without parsing the argument list yourself.
I suggested to upstream RPM that perhaps we could work out a basic (but
more flexible) argument parser in Lua and add it to the standard
library, but was ridiculed and dismissed.

You also cannot have repeated arguments.  (Or rather, you can but only
one matters.)

 - J<