Re: Cleaning up old scriptlets

RM> I've just discovered %udev_rules_update though a review. Equates to
RM> %nil in F28 and udevadm control --reload >/dev/null 2>&1 in
RM> F27. Pretty neat.

Would be really neat if these actually got documented somewhere.  And
unfortunately having a macro like that doesn't help all that much
because you still end up having to conditionalize the scriptlet
dependencies and usually the scriptlet itself for the distro version
(assuming you insist on keeping the same spec for each branch).  But at
least most of it will just go away after F27 goes EOL.

Handling the complete set of cases is what makes the ldconfig macros so
complicated.

 - J<