problem with mounted directory: cpio: chown failed - Permission denied

Hi list,

hope I found the right list to ask this question.

I am trying to package software which owns a mounted directory.
This mount point is read-only so the chown fails with:

error: unpacking of archive failed on file /srv/my/dir: cpio: chown failed - Permission denied

Some googling gave me the hint of:
# echo "%_netsharedpath /srv/my/dir" >> /etc/rpm/macros

But is there a better way than echoing this on every single host?
Like some magic in the SPEC file?

Thx
Rainer