Re: Open Seats on the Fedora Packaging Committee

On Thu, 2018-03-01 at 02:11 -0500, James Antill wrote:
>  The Fedora Packaging Committee has some open seats and is accepting
> submissions from interested candidates to serve on the FPC.
>
>  The FPC would like to thank Ralf Corsepius, Dominik 'Rathann'
> Mierzejewski, and Thomas Spura for their service.
[...]
>  Candidates who are interested should provide the
> following details to the FPC for consideration, by emailing it
> directly
> to me (james(a)fedoraproject.org).
>
>  The FPC will consider all candidates, but strongly prefers
> candidates who have extensive experience packaging in Fedora. We will
> accept applications for the next two weeks (deadline Wednesday, 2018-
> 03-14).

 We currently have submissions from:

churchyard - Miro Hrončok
decathorpe - Fabio Valentini
hobbes1069 - Richard Shaw
ignatenkobrain - Igor Gnatenko
jwakely - Jonathan Wakely

...so if you think you sent me an email and your name is not on that
list, please send it again! Also, if you are interested you still have
3 days to send me an email.