Re: Documenting C/c++ build flags

On 01/17/2018 09:01 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

Well, if you want something that's not part of the packaging guidelines,
anyone can make a wiki page (outside of Packaging: and Legal:, of
course).

Maybe we can put the actual documentation in the redhat-rpm-config package and link to it in the guidelines?

Something like this:

<https://src.fedoraproject.org/fork/fweimer/rpms/redhat-rpm-config/blob/master/f/buildflags.md>

The final document would reside in the official redhat-rpm-config sources and would also be installed by the package.

This way, we can update the documentation when we make changes to the build flags.

Thanks,
Florian