Re: Should I remove firmwares from source?

Thanks Christian,

yes, I've done some local test build and INDI support works fine. At least, I think so... I don't have neither a computerized mount nor a CCD, so I can't fully test.

I'm waiting for upstream to include some pull request, after that I will try to remove those static libraries and drivers. I will post an announce on astronomy mailing list as soon as I have the package in COPR, asking if someaone is willing to test the functionality before posting a review request.

Mattia