Re: Should I remove firmwares from source?

Hi Mattia,

I know these *.a files from INDI packaging, they are nonfree stabic
libraries for QHY and ZWO ASI cameras. So they have to be removed.
Please ensure to build with INDI support, so users have a way to use
many different cameras including QHY and ZWO. Its core (libindi) and
some drivers are free and in Fedora, additional drivers can be added
without any recomplation of the rest.

Greetings,
Christian