Re: Fixing wrong Bootstrapping part in Guidelines

On 5 May 2017 at 17:26, Igor Gnatenko <ignatenko@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, your opinion is very important for us. Please, keep just talking
> without taking any actions.

Instead using empty sarcasm if you agree with some opinions or see
that some ideas are OK all what is necessary to do is add comment like
"I think that it is OK [because A, B, D ..]. Please do X, Y, Z to make
this real."
If you are thinking that everyone knows what kind of action needs to
taken .. yes you are 100% right you are only thinking that it is
truth.
Even if action which needs to be taken is known usually before taking
first step of those actions people are discussing .. because someone
opinion may be incorrect. Isn't it?
Maybe it is not obvious but I'm not assuming that I'm always right.

kloczek
--
Tomasz Kłoczko | LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/FXPWxH