Re: Clarification of python packaging guidelines

> MD> Hi, I have doubts about
> MD> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python
>
> MD> "For other executables, the general rule is:
>
> MD> If only one executable is to be shipped, then it owns its own slot
> MD> and should use /usr/bin/python3 from Fedora 22 on."
>
> What's the doubt you have?  The guideline seems clear, though I have
> never been happy with that wording.

my doubt is: if I only provide python3 scripts and user installs python2-idstools then he obtains
a non-functional program - the scripts are absent. In order to correct this should I introduce a
Requires of the python2 package on the python3 one?

%if 0%{?with_python3}
Requires:       python%{python3_pkgversion}-%{pname}
%endif