Upcoming FPC meetings

Note that we had no FPC meeting last Thursday as James was out and I was
simply unavailable due to office holiday parties and actual work to do.

Tomorrow is the US Thanksgiving holiday and while I'll probably have an
IRC client open and my guests won't have arrived, there is little chance
that I would be able to actively participate in a meeting.  I certainly
won't object if other FPC members want to discuss things, though.

On Dec. 1 I will most likely be driving to New Orleans for a quick trip,
and will almost certainly have to miss that meeting as well.

Dec. 8 is my wife's birthday.  I _think_ I'm still good to squeeze in a
meeting but, well....

I am now critically behind on writeups but have been making a little
progress.  The drafts I promised I think are all "done" though the
versioning guideline rewrite needs more examples.  Hopefully I can find
some free time during all of these holidays and vacations to finish
everything up.

 - J<