Schedule for Thursday's FPC Meeting (2016-09-22 17:00 UTC)

Note the time change!  Also note that James is out this week so I'll be
bumbling the way through the meeting process.

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FPC
meeting Thursday at 2016-11-03 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on
irc.freenode.net.

(Local time info omitted at I can't make rktime give me the output James
uses.)

= New Tickets =

There have been no new tickets this week.

= Pending business =

#topic #650        Suggested Change for Python Guidelines about Alternate Python Interpreters
.fpc 650
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/650

#topic #656    pre/post-release version guidelines need major simplification for the git era
.fpc 656
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/656

#topic #657     Keeping packager tooling in sync with our guidelines
.fpc 657
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/657

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at:

https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/report/13

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fpc,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
the following meeting.