Re: Need help in fixing Rawtherapee

>>>>> "SB" == Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

SB> https://github.com/OWNER/%{name}/archive/%{commit0}.tar.gz#/%{name}-%{shortcommit0}.tar.gz ;

SB> could be simplified to :

SB> https://github.com/OWNER/%{name}/archive/%{commit0}/%{name}-%{shortcommit0}.tar.gz ;

FPC can't know about all of the various changes github might make.
Fortunately someone told us about a change for tagged releases in
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/651 but didn't mention accessing
things directly by commit ID.

So if you see things like this which should just be changed, please file
tickets.  If you happen to catch me on IRC or in a random mailing list
location then I might be able to make minor changes, but something like
this really should have a ticket filed.

 - J<