Re: Broken dependencies: vim-syntastic

On Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:45:32 PM CEST Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> Thanks a lot for this discussion.  I'll go (probably) the hacky
> ExclusiveArch way, just because I want to give it a try.  Once this
> becomes too tiring (because the package has non-trivial amount of
> run-time-only dependencies), I'll talk to releng team.

The approach is here:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/vim-syntastic.git/commit/?id=8f4bf0f6e30fa048bc8

One issue happened to me during the first build attempt -- aarch64 builder
was used while aarch64 was _not_ in all _sub_packages' ExclusiveArch:

The second attempt on x86_64 has been successful:

Is this related to?
https://pagure.io/koji/issue/19

What is the work-around?  Do I have to specify 'BuildArch: noarch' for all
subpackages (would that help)?  Do I have to try re-building until I get the
right machine?

Pavel