Re: Using helper-scripts below /usr/lib{32,64} in noarch-packages

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 8:20 AM, Jens Lody <fedora@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Firehol is a noarch-package of shell-scripts and systemd service-files.
> The new version uses a bash-script for two scripts, which is located
> in /usr/lib{23,64}/firehol/ .

lib64 is not appropriate for noarch packages. And lib32 (I assume
that's what you meant) is not used in Fedora, it's just lib.

> Is it the correct way to handle this, or should the shell-script
> probably be moved to another directory (/usr/libexec ?) ?

Any of the following should work:

/usr/share/firehol/
/usr/lib/firehol/
/usr/libexec/(firehol/)  # firehol subdir or directly to /usr/libexec/
depending on how likely the script names are to clash with other stuff